Friday, February 12, 2010

Which to choose....

OK, so I'm a bit slow in getting into this whole blog thing! Seems to me that there are so many things to be part of - gmail, Facebook, Twitter, blogging - how does anyone have time for anything anymore!

Anyway, that's my bit of a rant about technology (imagine, and I work in the technology industry!!!).

So here's my promise - I'm going to update my blog regularly, at least 3 times a week. It'll have a little bit of all the things in my life - cards, work, golf etc.

My current dilemma is..... at the beginning of March I'm going away with 10 or so girls (all part of the Girls Brigade) and I've to do a craft slot with them over the weekend, so I'm busily trying to work out cards that they'd both want to make and be able to make. Given that Mother's Day and St Patrick's Day will be shortly after the weekend I've picked those as a theme. What do you think of these as ideas for starters.....











I love the Paddy's day one but not so sure about the Mother's day cards - anyone with any suggestions???

The first Mothers day card was inspired by Kath at
http://kath-allthatglitter.blogspot.com/ - I check out her blog as often as I can and get great ideas there and a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment