Monday, February 22, 2010

Wedding

I'm so excited, my step daughter and her partner have asked me to do their wedding invitations (well, really I guess I asked them if they wanted me to do them).  We did a draft on Friday and we were both in tears at the result - I'm guessing she liked it!!!  I've ordered all the supplies, so can't wait for them to arrive - I'm not going to post a full picture until she's sent them out but here's a sneak peek.

Those keen eyed people out there will spot that its not a W but an upside down M - so here's the deal, I only had one sheet of the lettering and all the W's had been used.  As I said its a draft so I improvised!!!  When the full cards have been done I'll post a picture with the correct letter.  (Yes, I am a pedantic Pat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment